Ghosts Next Door

Ghosts Next Door
by Lopaka Kapanui

Aug 4, 2017

100 Ghost Stories Counting Down To Halloween 2017! #89

Mililani Mauka 2


A woman who wishes to remain anonymous lives in Mililani Mauka. She says she is of sound mind and body and may be ridiculed at work and at church if it is found out that this is her story. She said that a couple days ago she woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom and when she was done doing her business, she went to the kitchen to brew up some coffee. She said that the trip from her bedroom to the bathroom and then to the kitchen was very unsettling in that she felt someone had been following her the whole time. Each time she turned to see who or what was behind her, no one was there. However, once the coffee was done brewing, she sat at the breakfast table to enjoy her cup of joe. “I happened to glance up,” she told me. “On the ceiling was a trail of huge human sized foot prints which came out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. The prints then emerged from the bathroom and stopped right above my head where I was sitting.”

Mind you that at this point I was sitting with her in her office at the Davies Pacific Center. I told her that even for someone like herself, the story was too fantastic to believe. She made no reply but pointed up to the ceiling. I forgot if I screamed or cried, but which ever action it was that came out of my body, I do know that I fell backward out of the chair that I was sitting in. There were two huge footprints on the ceiling right above her, and two huge foot prints on the ceiling directly above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment