Ghosts Next Door

Ghosts Next Door
by Lopaka Kapanui

Oct 9, 2016

100 Ghost Stories Counting Down To Halloween! 21 Nights Left! "Perspective"


I’d just come back from watching the fireworks at the Hilton Hawaiian Village when I walked by my son’s bedroom and saw him positioning his digital camera so that it was facing the TV. Anyone looking at it would see the camera’s live perspective as it was recording. 

“You gonna use the bathroom? If not; I gotta go,” I told him.

“No, go ahead,” he answered.

“Thanks,” I replied.

The bathroom was at the end of the hallway and the door was halfway opened, before I touched the door knob, it pulled back and my son almost ran me over. I was disoriented for a second,

“What the hell? Weren’t you just in your room?” I was confused.

“Huh? I just got out of the shower,” he said.

I marched back down the hallway to his room and it was empty and the tripod was still on the other side of the room but the digital camera was gone. Stepping in to the room and looking at the screen, I could see the camera’s perspective. It was right behind me and.….


No comments:

Post a Comment